Monday, February 11, 2008

The Little Cookie That Could

Welcome to my world.  I love food, flavor and yes, fitness. I eat food, cook food, heat, boil and bake. I wine. I dine. I nibble. I nosh. 

I'm a foodie residing in the heart of the West Village in New York City who just spent the past three years working for top restauranteurs. I have to dedicate my passion for fine dining and good eats to these higher-ups.  Ironically I came to New York for dance and also care about health.  It is these two things- my love for delectable dishes and my passion for fitness- that has led me to write this blog.  I have found a way to eat well AND enjoy food.  

Currently at the height of the audition season, I am an instructor at Physique 57  and running a cookie business.

Come back and visit my blog for more to chew on...

No comments:

Post a Comment