Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Put the Peanut Butter Down!


WARNING. YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE INTRODUCED TO THE BEST PEANUT BUTTER THAT I HAVE EVER TASTED. IN THE WORLD.

Do not try this at home. (Especially hungry and alone).Peanut Butter blended with sweet white chocolate. No trans fats, no cholesterol, and all natural , Peanut Butter & Co has been around since 1998 and prides itself on providing great-tasting, all-natural, healthful products. Now I realize that peanut butter can be a healthy part of a diet, as this is something I eat every day (though more like Reduced-Fat Jiffy on whole grain rice cakes), but this is no joke. One bite and you're hooked. This is definitely a dessert. Not a condiment. And what is lecithin anyways? At least it has no hydrogenated oil and no refined sugar.

Does that count?

1 comment:

  1. i'm the biggest peanut butter fan! you can't find good peanut butter in England. I get my american friends to always bring me some from the States.

    loving your blogging.
    Best
    Yannis
    mylittlebaklava.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete